Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Pictures at an Exhibition


Yes, the famous Modest Mussorgsky composition of 1874. I got to participate in a unique collaboration of music and art when my work was selected by the Harlow Gallery and the Augusta Symphony Orchestra for a multimedia performance of the work this past Saturday.

I was also invited by the Harlow Gallery to capture photographic images before and during the performance to create a collage exhibiting the energy, passion and joy of live concert performance. I must have done an ok job as the Maestro himself took a look at the 63 images that I was able to present at the end of the concert during the reception.

Stay tuned here for contact and link information to be able to see all the images from the show. They should be up by this coming weekend. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment